Thursday, January 14, 2016

Announcement: Plowman’s Course in Systematic Theology

I’m gearing up to teach a Systematic Theology course at the Plowman’s Institute for the spring semester. The dates for the course are January 25–May 9. The Plowman’s Institute is a school of Raiford Road Church that offers college-style courses in biblical and theological studies. You can sign up at the Raiford Road Church offices (or on the church bulletin board). These courses are for anyone and everyone who has any interest at all, and you’re invited to participate with any level of commitment. I think you’ll get the most out of the course if you do the assignments, but you’re more than welcome to simply attend class sessions. You can find out more information in my syllabus, which can be viewed at the following link:

Syllabus: Systematic Theology

Let me know if I can answer any of your questions!

No comments: